As a reminder, the selling guide/order form for this year’s Holiday Decorations is below. Please see important information including dates, requirements, and exciting Rewards for those who crush it in sales by selling a few more items!
* Each player (U10/Squirt and older) is required to sell a minimum of 8 items. For families with 2 or more players (U10/Squirt and older), the requirement is a minimum of 12 items.
* Orders are due October 29. Team Managers will be collecting completed order forms and payments on or before this date.
* The decoration pick-up date will be November 18th at the St. Thomas Arena parking lot from 11:00 to 2:00 PM. All orders are to be picked up on this date.
* The buyout will be $100 for 1 player or $150 for families with 2 or more players that do not wish to participate.
* Checks should be made out to: Sibley Area Youth Hockey
Player Incentive Rewards
* Any player who sells 15 or more items will receive a punch card for (5) free beverages at the WSP Arena concession stand. Any family with 2 or more players that sells 20 or more items, will receive a punch card for (10) free beverages at WSP Arena concession stand.
* The team that sells the most items will receive a pizza party after a practice or game.
* The family that sells the most items will receive (4) Club Level tickets and parking pass to a Minnesota Wild game. Date of game to be arranged with winning family and based on availability.
As part of our ongoing fundraising efforts to make hockey more affordable for our current and prospective families, our annual holiday wreath fundraiser is a very important component to those efforts. We greatly appreciate your continued support and participation in this event. Some of the feedback we have received is the amount of time to sell the wreaths has been too short and that more time would help you sell more wreaths to your family, friends, co-workers, etc. With that in mind, we have attached and included the link to our website to this year’s selling aid/order form. The selling aid shows this year’s items for sale with prices and includes room to capture your orders. Please start selling and capturing orders at your earliest convenience! The requirement again this year will be a minimum of 8 items per player or 12 items per family for families with multiple players. Completed order forms will be collected by Team Managers once the season starts. We will also be introducing a fun incentive program for those that exceed the minimum required quantities. More information to come on that as we get closer to the season.
Thank you again for your continued support!